Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Damn you, CCSD

As a whole, I enjoy my job. However, there are things about my employer that I don't care for. At this particular moment, I am not too terribly happy with the fact that in Las Vegas, we will start school back on January 2nd. I have an opportunity to go to the Rose Bowl on January 1st. However, this would mean driving back to Las Vegas from LA after the game. Best estimate with light traffic would get me back in town around 10 pm. However, I have made that drive and on a holiday weekend, there will be plenty of idiots and accidents to muck up the roads. I have thought about taking that day off of work, but unfortunately I have a work ethic that won't allow me to do it. The real problem stems from the fact that our break is earlier than everyone elses. Oh well, I guess I will have to watch it on TV.

1 comment:

Ryan Jerz said...

Dude, take the day off. USC is going to roll Michigan so all the Michigan fans will stop crying about the National Title game. You need to see that!