Friday, December 22, 2006

If I only had a brain...

Well, fresh off the presses out of Las Vegas, city of higher intellect, comes this story of two men trying to further their economic status. It reminds me much of the WalMart million dollar bill story that came out a couple years ago. However, if you want a million dollar bill, you can buy them here for less than 10 cents a piece. Although I laugh at these stories, it also saddens me that our educational system turns out people this stupid. In my class, we write checks for class privileges. It works as not only a way of promoting good behavior with positive reinforcement, it also teaches important life skills. My kids have yet to try to pass one of my class checks. These stories serve as good reminders to what happens to people who try to commit fraud.

No comments: